WordPress Website Development? What is the process and what can I expect?
This is a common question we get from business owners we meet.
So, What Is The Process and What Can I Expect?
All website development and design companies do things a little differently. Conceptual Creative specialises in building cost effective WordPress based websites. We complete this task by working through a series of steps and procedures.
- Step 1 – We have a face to face meeting with our clients where possible otherwise we can use video conferencing. This meeting is usually so that both the client and our team can feel comfortable with each other and to determine whether both parties are a good fit for each other.
- Step 2 – We asses the clients needs and present the client with a proposal. This proposal usually includes our prepackaged options, information regarding additional options required to achieve the clients goals and any other information relevant to the project including costs and timeframe estimates.
- Step 3 – The paperwork gets filled out and we commence the collection of client data. This involves filling out a few basic forms and collaborating with any third parties such as copywriters, photographers and videographers. During these collaborations we will have worked out what content we need from all parties including the business owner.
- Step 4 – Commencement of the project development. By this stage we have all content approved and ready to go as well as full approval on the initial concept and design.
- Step 5 – Usually we will have given the business owner a timeframe and would keep them updated as we progressed. Once the website is completed to the next stage and ready for approval we would organise another face to face to go over the final design and make any additional tweaks with the business owner.
- Step 6 – We assist the business owners with launching the website at the most appropriate time and make sure that all testing and tweaking is completed and approved. In most cases the business owner can expect one of our standard packages in between 14 and 28 days depending on the package. Please note these timeframes are based on having all content ready to go at the commencement of the project.
Not all projects are created equally and as such the information above is a general guideline to follow. If you would like to discuss your specific project or find out more about website design and development please contact us by phone 1800 776 463 or email.